Preparation for Mediation
Parties who have decided to take control of the process will need to follow these steps:
1. Complete the Client
2. Complete the Agreement
3. Contact me with both forms complete to set date and
time convenient for both parties and mediator.
4. For the first session bring all background information
which may be relevant to the mediation or which you feel
you would like to discuss in mediation.
- 4.a. This may include financials such as expenses and earnings to determine fair maintenance for the child.
- 4.b. Any existing maintenance orders in place.
- 4.c. Divorce order or court documents with bearing on the case.
- 4.d. Daily living costs.
- 4.e. Reports from counsellors or therapist with regards to the child.
- 5. During the first meeting the mediation process will
be further explained, and parties requirements from the
mediation will be addressed through setting the agenda
and way forward.